First known documentation of a Blacksmith Peter Prinzing in Urspring.
The brothers Peter and Georg Prinzing took over the rual-run smithy in the center of Urspring.
Resettlement of the smithy in a new workshop building on the outskirts of Urspring with 6 employees and the following activity ranges:
- Sale and repair of agricultural machinery and equipment
- Gas stations for gasoline and diesel vehicles
- Production and sales of agricultural equipment
The development and production of the first dung removal system for agricultural stables has begun.
Grant of a patent for "Rope drive with special plastic rope" for dung removal sytems and a "Power harrow" for working on heary arable land.
Start of the mechanical subcontracting with production of decoiler up to 5 to. coil-weight. Entrance of the todays company owner Peter Prinzing in the Prinzing Brothers company.
First exports of dung removal systems to France and Portugal.
Firts exports to Afrika with equipment for 4 big farms.
Start of the production of sheet metal working machines by taking over the products of the "STAHL" company in Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen.
Relocation into the new, additional built, factory II with production halls for machines, as well as the office building with the new address "Siechenlach 2" and ca. 50 employees in total.
First export shipments of sheet metal working machines to America and Asia.
Senior partner Peter Prinzing has died.
The Prinzing has about 60 employees who are employed for each half in the area of the dung removal systems and in the area of the sheet metal work machines.
Factory II addition. The production hall was extended by a large paint shop and offers additional space for equipment.
Oliver Prinzing joins the company management.
Twelve months after a partial demolition of the factory 1, which has grown since 1953, the new building is ready to move into and offers now the latest assembly- and storage techniques.
Prinzing established oneself over India in the Asian market.